Requests for repeat prescriptions should be made on weekdays and they will normally be ready in 2 working days.
- Order medication before you run out
- Use the list on the right side of your prescriptions to order repeats; this can be dropped into the box in reception.
- Alternatively order online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to complete a simple registration.
- Please do not order medicines by phone.
- Please do not order medicines before they are due.
- Please do not send children to collect prescriptions unless you have signed a consent form.
- If you would like the prescription to be posted to you, please provide a stamped addressed envelope.
- If you are asked to see a nurse or doctor when ordering a repeat, please come into the surgery before you order them again.
Patients requiring Emergency Contraception should be aware that they need to access a GP by appointment or the pharmacist as soon as possible or within 72 hours of being sexually active in order for the treatment to be effective.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.