Click the link or image above to (1) Request appointments and ask medical questions (this may save you time trying to call the Surgery). (2) Administrative queries (fit notes, letters, etc), (3) Self help information.
ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE: REGISTER
From 25th July all appointments for the day can be booked between 8-9am. Callers will no longer be advised to call back at 2pm if morning appointments are taken.
The West Midlands region is at Level 3 – Heatwave Action from today (Wednesday 13 July), through to early next week. This stage requires specific actions targeted at high-risk groups.
How to keep out the heat
- Keep curtains on windows exposed to the sun closed while the temperature outside is higher than it is inside.
- Once the temperature outside has dropped lower than it is inside, open the windows – this may require late night visiting and such advice needs to be balanced by any possible security concerns.
- Water external and internal plants, and spray the ground outside windows with water (avoid creating slip hazards) to help cool the air (however, check local drought water restrictions before using hosepipe).
- Advise the person to stay out of the sun, especially between the hours of 11am and 3pm.
- Advise them to stay in the shade and to wear hats, sunscreen, thin scarves, and light clothing if going outside.
Norvic Family Practice
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific Practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
For general information please follow this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
If you are concerned that you have the Corona Virus or have been in contact someone affected, please follow this link - httphttps://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19s://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19
Suspected coronavirus (COVID-19): Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home
See Self Care & Minor Illnesses section for more information.
Get Well, Keep Well
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
Both surgeries are accessible to patients using a wheelchair. We have toilet facilities and designated car parking for patients displaying their disabled badges.
Patient Participation Group
Would you like to be part of our PPG? If you would like to join our PPG and discuss the services on offer, and how improvements can be made for the benefit of patients and the practice please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the PPG page.
Visit us on Facebook
#itsnotok: supporting survivors of rape and sexual violence
See something, Do something. Make Safeguarding your business
(Site updated 07/08/2022)